Senior Account Executive
Assist America Inc., an international company, has an exciting opportunity available for an experienced full-time Senior Account Executive to join and grow with our team! Headquartered in Princeton, NJ, Assist America, Inc. provides emergency services for over 30 million travelers worldwide and has offices in the US, India, the Philippines, China, and Lebanon.
Reporting directly to the Director of Client Relations, the Senior Account Executive performs sales and service functions for specific client accounts while working with the Client Services Team to achieve corporate goals.
Founded in 1990, Assist America, Inc. is the nation’s largest provider of global assistance services through employee and student benefit plans. Our company was formed specifically to address the unique requirements of the insurance industry’s large membership groups. We pride ourselves on being the premier provider of global assistance services and on having a culturally diverse and geographically minded staff.
Primary Responsibilities will include but are not limited to the following:
- Assist sales team with RFP process and encourage additional sales volume from current lines of business.
- Support sales initiatives through participation in trade shows and finalist presentations.
Manage client accounts:
- Take full responsibility for ensuring that customers have all the tools they need to achieve their missions and be leaders in their fields.
- Provide proactive assistance to clients in strategic planning and product development to meet their business goals.
- Oversee delivery of services.
- Develop and enhance existing client relationships.
- Implement new customer accounts.
- Provide on-going training to various client constituencies including employers/employee groups.
- Develop marketing and sales materials as client needs evolve.
- Participate in the development of department forecasts and budgets, as well as administration of approved budget items.
- Investigate, recommend and implement programs for continuous quality improvement for both internal and external service delivery.
- Substantial domestic and international travel as required to attend trade shows, sales meetings and training/presentations with external clients/brokers/employers/employees.
- Maintain account profitability and assure timely payment.
- Create and execute extensive training program in the form of on-site and internet-based presentations, conference calls, and CEU courses.
- Provide resources to ‘train the trainer’ for client sales force and employer groups.
Service delivery and customer care:
- Set and validate compliance with Operations service level standards and Client expectations.
- Monitor service delivery and provide proactive support to Operations staff.
- Create and deliver new Client training to Operations Coordinators as part of implementation process.
- Strong presentation, communication, organization, and time management skills.
- Ability to work with minimum supervision.
- Customer service driven.
- Knowledge of MS Office (Word, Excel, Outlook).
- Ability to travel.
- BA/BS Degree or equivalent industry work experience.
- Minimum 5 years of business experience, preferably in the Assistance and/or Insurance industry.
- Experience in Project Management.
- International travel experience and understanding of foreign cultures.
- Foreign language proficiency.
- Proven track record of consistently exceeding corporate objectives.
Benefits offered by Assist America include:
- Employer-Paid Life & LTD
- Employee Assistance Program
- Travel Assistance
Assist America is an Equal Opportunity Employer and prohibits discrimination and harassment of any kind. The company is committed to the principle of equal employment opportunity for all employees and to providing employees with a work environment free of discrimination and harassment. All employment decisions at Assist America are based on business needs, job requirements and individual qualifications, without regard to race, color, religion or belief, family or parental status, or any other status protected by the laws or regulations in the locations where we operate. Assist America will not tolerate discrimination or harassment based on any of these characteristics. We encourage applicants of all ages.