Assist America Inc., an international company, has an exciting opportunity available for an experienced Call Center Manager to join and grow with our team! Headquartered in Princeton, NJ, Assist America, Inc. is a travel assistance service provider with a substantial domestic and international client base.
Reporting directly to the Chief Executive Officer, this position will be responsible for overseeing all aspects of Assist America, Inc.’s US-based operations. It is expected that the incumbent in this position will exhibit strong leadership skills to guide the Operations Department and motivate its staff to consistently perform and maintain a high standard of excellence. The role will also be responsible for supervising the Operations Supervisor, who is the first line management role within the Operations Department.
Founded in 1990, Assist America, Inc. is the nation’s largest provider of global assistance services through employee and student benefit plans. Our company was formed specifically to address the unique requirements of the insurance industry’s large membership groups. We pride ourselves on being the premier provider of global assistance services and on having a culturally diverse and geographically minded staff.
Primary Responsibilities will include but are not limited to the following:
- Oversees all US-based operations.
- Manages the Operations Department team to ensure the group is running efficiently and effectively.
- Maintains the Operations Department budget and staffing.
- Participates in senior leadership meetings.
- Monitors cases in the company’s CMS system for service delivery.
- Approves expenditure for case costs.
- Actively participates in the screening, on-boarding, and training of new employees, assuring proper performance expectations are communicated and achieved.
- Coordinates and facilitates quarterly staff meetings in collaboration with the Operations Supervisor.
- Processes department payroll and manages the weekly schedule as needed.
- Maintains a collaborative atmosphere in support of Company goals, objectives, and culture, actively seeking ways in which to further advance these initiatives and collaboration within all departments.
- Works with all departments to build and implement new strategic company initiatives.
- In collaboration with Human Resources Department, completes annual performance reviews for Operations Department, and creates individual performance goals for the following year.
- Maintains rotating on-call availability including: nights, weekends, and holidays.
- Completes special projects and other duties assigned by the CEO and CFO.
Assist America is an Equal Opportunity Employer and prohibits discrimination and harassment of any kind. The company is committed to the principle of equal employment opportunity for all employees and to providing employees with a work environment free of discrimination and harassment. All employment decisions at Assist America are based on business needs, job requirements and individual qualifications, without regard to race, color, religion or belief, family or parental status, or any other status protected by the laws or regulations in the locations where we operate. Assist America will not tolerate discrimination or harassment based on any of these characteristics. We encourage applicants of all ages.