Primary activities include promoting Assist America’s value-added services to Insurance Companies, Managed Care Organizations, and certain Associations and Affinity Groups. Candidates will need to proactive in their approach to engaging with prospective clients, people oriented, and have a positive response to pressure – independently driving to reach and exceed set targets.
- Develop and manage an annual Business Plan and Budget to achieve sales goal for the assigned region;
- Develop and keep current a General and “Hot” Prospect List of opportunities;
- Submit detailed monthly activity reports in a timely manner;
- Conduct all aspects of sales process: field underwriting, non-disclosure form, proposal request, formal presentation, signing of Assistance Services Agreement and obtaining of binder fee;
- Assist existing clients in territory in their sales and service efforts when requested by Account Services Department;
- Ensure effective hand-over of any new business to appropriate Director of Account Services;
- Establish constructive and supportive working relationships with other members of Assist America staff in support of outstanding client service and business development;
- Identification from own market activity potential new product areas for research & development;
- Attend and contribute positively to Corporate Planning Meetings and other development meetings as appropriate;
- Achievement of sales goal.
Assist America is an Equal Opportunity Employer