Assist America, located in Princeton, NJ is actively seeking an Account Executive to support our Account Services division.
The Account Executive is required to perform sales and service functions for specific client accounts while working with the Client Services Team to achieve corporate goals.
Assist America offers its employees a competitive salary, exceptional benefits, paid training, and paid time off among other benefits.
Core Job Functions Include:
- Sales: Assist sales team with RFP process and encourage additional sales volume from current lines of business. Support sales initiatives through participation in trade shows and finalist presentations.
- Manage client accounts: Take full responsibility for ensuring that customers have all the tools they need to achieve their missions and be leaders in their fields. Provide proactive assistance to clients in strategic planning and product development to meet their business goals. Develop and enhance existing client relationships. Maintain account profitability and assure timely payment. Implement new customer accounts. Provide on-going training to various client constituencies including employers/employee groups. Develop marketing and sales materials as client needs evolve. Participate in the development of department forecasts and budgets, as well as administration of approved budget items. Investigate, recommend and implement programs for continuous quality improvement for both internal and external service delivery. Substantial domestic travel as required to attend trade shows, sales meetings and training/presentations with external clients/brokers/employers/ employees.
- Training: Create and execute extensive training program in the form of on-site and internet-based presentations, conference calls, and CEU courses. Provide resources to ‘train the trainer’ for client sales force and employer groups.
- Service delivery and customer care: Set and validate compliance with Operations service level standards and Client expectations. Monitor service delivery and provide proactive support to Operations staff. Create and deliver new Client training to Operations Associates as part of implementation process.
- Contribute to Assist America’ s growth and Development : Provide input on strategy and direction of business priorities and development. Support and administer approved company policies, mission and vision, and clearly communicate these principles to all associates.
- BA/BS Degree or equivalent industry work experience
- Minimum of 2 years of business experience, preferably in the Assistance and/or Insurance Industry
- Ability to travel
- Knowledge of MS Office (Word, Excel, Outlook)
- Strong presentation, communication, organization, and time management skills