Assist America, located in Princeton, NJ is actively seeking a Marketing Coordinator to support our Marketing and Product Development Team in the execution of communication and marketing projects and campaigns.
This position requires someone with strong attention to detail, the ability to work quickly and accurately, and a proactive attitude.
The Marketing Coordinator will report to the Marketing & Communications Manager. The position hours are Monday through Friday from 8:45 a.m. until 5:00 p.m. This is considered a non-exempt position.
Assist America offers its employees a competitive salary, exceptional benefits, paid training, and paid time off among other benefits.
Core Job Functions Include:
- Assists in the execution of social media strategy planning, content creation, and monitoring of the company's social media outlets;
- Research for, write and publish travel, health, security, and other relevant content for newsletters, travel alerts, blogs, and other channels;
- Assist with the creation of the company’s quarterly internal newsletter;
- Develop and write case studies based on real-life scenarios handled by the company;
- Update the company's website and blogs utilizing the content management system;
- Design, co-brand, and update marketing collateral as necessary using Adobe suite of products;
- Support the Client Relations, Sales, and Quality Assurance Departments with various projects as assigned;
- Conduct marketing and competitive intelligence research;
- Collaborate with Marketing Team on all other projects as assigned;
- All Other Duties As Assigned
- Bachelor's Degree with a concentration in Marketing/Communications/Similar Required
- 0-1 years of experience
- High proficiency in Microsoft Suite products
- Working knowledge of Adobe Creative Suite; primarily InDesign and Photoshop
- Strong content writing and storytelling ability