Assist America, located in Princeton, NJ is actively seeking bilingual medical professionals who have the ability to communicate fluently in both English and Arabic, German, and/or Spanish. If you have superior communication and customer service skills, flexibility with hours, and travel experience, then this may be the position for you!
This position involves working with a team of medical and non-medical professionals to handle calls from our clients traveling anywhere in the world.
Applicants should have the availability and flexibility to work three 12.5-hour shifts per week, including overnight shifts. In addition to the language skills listed above, the successful candidate must have some college course work completed and be geographically informed. LPNs, RNs, DRs, EMTs, and Paramedics are encouraged to apply.
Assist America offers its employees a competitive salary, exceptional benefits, paid training, and paid time off among other benefits.
Core Job Functions Include:
- Ensures timely, accurate, and quality case management, adhering to department and company practices and policies.
- Collaborates effectively with other department team members as well as AAI and international employees to ensure a seamless experience for our customers.
- Actively participates in department and inter-department meetings as well as special projects, sharing experiences and knowledge for the betterment of the department and organization.
- Researches information within in-house database of providers and other useful information to aid both clients and staff.
- Participates in continuing education classes, seminars, and meetings as requested.
- Coordinates with SecurAssist for security case management.
- Creates a team environment by assisting coworkers as needed and participating in various assignments or events geared towards inter and intra department causes.
- All other duties as assigned.